Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Templesmith illustrates Doctor Who

I'm not particularly a fan of Doctor Who - although I know a couple of fellows who are - but I'll be picking up a copy of a new one-shot called Doctor Who: The Whispering Gallery published by IDW.

Why? Well, I'm a huge Ben Templesmith* fan - I've followed his work since 30 Days of Night and recently read and enjoyed Welcome to Hoxford that Ben wrote and illustrated.

The preview pages of The Whispering Gallery I've seen look amazing - click here to see them - and the story written by Leah Moore and John Reppion sounds intriguing: 'The Tardis lands in a maze-like gallery filled with thousands of talking pictures, and the Doctor and Martha discover they've come across a planet where showing emotion has been outlawed'.

Nice!

0 comments: