Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tron Legacy

Back in the day - when in my mid teens - Tron really captured my imagination: I saw the film at the cinema two or three times and I had a Tron game for my ZX Spectrum (for the younger readers, behold the ZX Spectrum) that at the time was the most amazing thing I'd ever played (nowadays it would be on a par with those 'Snake' games that come preinstalled on your mobile phone but back in the day ...).

Anyway, a trailer for the sequel - Tron Legacy - has been premiered at the San Diego Comic-Con and is now on YouTube:




Tron Legacy is being directed by Joseph Kosinski and stars Garrett Hedlund, Jeff Bridges, and Olivia Wilde. Released 2010 or 2011.

Watching this trailer really bought back some memories - Was it really nearly 30 years ago?! I feel old.

0 comments: