Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope you had an enjoyable New Years Eve and are perhaps, like me, enjoying the last few days of your Christmas and New Year holiday before returning to work.

At the risk of rehashing my 'Happy Christmas' post from last week I'd like to thank everyone who has supported the Escape from Tomorrow blog since it was launched nine months or so ago. Back then I remember saying to a friend that even if no-one visited the blog that wouldn't stop me posting and I stand by those sentiments. That said, it's hugely gratifying to see that over that time we've built-up a core of regular readers: your support adds to my motivation to keep posting about the things that we enjoy - comics, tv and film. By the same token, if you're a new reader then ... welcome, thanks for visiting, enjoy your stay and come back soon.

I've got a couple of new plans and objectives for Escape from Tomorrow over the weeks and months ahead that I'd like to share. Having recently hosted our very first comic merchandise 'giveaway' - more of these to come by the way - I'm working on our first full-blown 'creator interview' and this, what I hope will be a regular feature, should be ready to publish later this month.

Secondly, I'm keep to get others involved with the blog and therefore I'm looking for 'guest posters' - if you'd be interested in contributing by writing an occasional post about comics, tv or films then drop me an email, I'd be very glad to hear from you.

Happy New Year!

0 comments: