Thursday, February 25, 2010

Batman Visited Barcelona ...

... and if it's good enough for Batman: I'm heading off to the beautiful city of Barcelona for a long weekend away, so there won't be any site updates from me for a little while.

While we're there - I'm travelling with a group of friends - we'll be visiting the historical and cultural landmarks that the Catalan capital is renowned for: Camp Nou, home of Futbol Club Barcelona and the Mini Estadi, home of Futbol Club Barcelona Atlètic (Barca 'B').

Back next week.

Més que un club.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Hopefully you'll have more fun on your trip than I had reading this book :)

Zaius said...

I had a great time thanks Josh: I didn't pick up Batman in Barcelona when it was originally published but I'd heard it wasn't all it could have been.

Josh said...

At least Jim Lee did a great job on the cover. But other than that, it wasn't a very good comic.