Thursday, June 10, 2010

Evil Seduces - X-Men #1

I've always enjoyed a good vampire tale - Interview With The Vampire, 30 Days of Night or Hammer's Dracula films rather than Twilight or The Vampire Diaries you understand! - and as such I'm looking forward to the forthcoming Marvel Universe-wide vampire story that begins later this month.

In support of the storyline Marvel have released a new teaser image, illustrated by Mike Mayhew, for X-Men #1:
Nothing less than stunning ... as we'd expect from Mike Meyhew.

X-Men #1
Written by Victor Gischler, penciled by Paco Medina, cover by Adi Granov with variant covers by John Romita Jr., Paco Medina, Marko Djurdjevic
Published by Marvel, 8 July 2010, $3.99

1 comments:

Lord Shaper said...

I am Curious about the Marvel Vampire tale but I keep getting disappointed by Marvel of late so I think I'll wait for your review and wait for the trade