Sunday, September 12, 2010

'Hear the Sound of the Falling Rain ...' - Site News

A short 'housekeeping' note to let you know things will be quiet here at Escape from Tomorrow for the next week or so: I'm taking a week away to follow the Tour of Britain UCI pro-cycling race as it makes it's way around Britain and my week away will end in Exeter, Devon, where I'll be attending the Exeter Comic Expo 2010.

In between the cycling and the Expo I'm looking forward to catching up on some reading ... in addition to the latest issue of Batgirl which arrived this morning I think I've got a dozen or so issues of Red Robin and a number of Shadowland tie-ins filed away in a long box somewhere to read!

Normal, irregular, service will be resumed on Monday 20 September when I return from my modest travels, when I'm sure I'll have some great memories and enjoyable experiences to share.

Until then ...

0 comments: