Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Guilty Pleasure #1: Charmed

I'm not embarrassed to admit it (well, okay, maybe just a little!) but I used to really enjoy the Charmed television series. At first I was an unwilling watcher - my wife would record the episodes and watch them over and over (and over) again so I couldn't really avoid watching it. After I while - although I never admitted it - I started to really enjoy the programme ... I can't really explain what I liked about it beyond the characters of the sisters were nice and well acted and the stories well written, usually fun and occasionally quite touching.

When
Zenescope Entertainment recently launched their Charmed comic book series I was intrigued so I picked up the first issue and saw enough in that first issue to want to keep reading - I'm going to wait for the trade rather than buy single issue though.

Anyway, this week Zenescope sent through their plans for New York Comic Con 2010 and some details of their convention exclusives.

Limited to just 500 total issues the NYCC 2010 exclusive for the third issue of Charmed certainly caught my eye - featuring as it does the trio of witches with a Times Square backdrop.


It's available only at Zenescope's booth #2335 (directly across from the DC Booth) for $15 or just $10 when purchased with any other Zen Exclusive cover. New York Comic Con 2010 runs from Friday 8th to Sunday 10th October and takes place at the Javits Center in Manhattan.

0 comments: