Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"There Is No End. There Is No Beginning. There Is Only The Passion of Life"

It's with some reluctance that I've decided to take a break from posting at Escape from Tomorrow - the break may be for a few days, a couple of weeks, or longer: I'm just not sure at the moment.

Why? Well, I was discussing my decision with a friend earlier today and I explained that on top of increased work and family commitments I've finally run out of patience with the way a couple of the larger publishers have been treating their readers - of which I am one - over the past year or so ... so I'm voting with my wallet and cutting their books from my pull list.

Yes, I know, there are still loads of really good comics being published every month - and I'm still buying many of these titles, just not writing about them ... for a while at least.

Escape from Tomorrow will return, there is no end ...

0 comments: