Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Art of Stjepan Sejic

I previously mentioned what a great read Witchblade is and I wanted to highlight the work of artist Stjepan Sejic.

Sejic is a 27 year old Croatian who graduated from Fine Arts Academy. Apparently his initial influences were a number of smaller Italian comic book titles before coming across a copy of Witchblade.

The tools he uses to create his art are 3ds Max, Mental Ray, Photoshop and ZBrush - not being an artist myself the only one of these I'm familiar with is Photoshop. If you can tell me anything about the other applications please leave me a comment.

Sejic often uses the alias Nebezial when releasing his work. Examples of his incredible work can be found in his portfolio at deviantART, where he also hosts a blog. I've added a link to the portfolio to the list of my favourite websites on the right.

0 comments: