Saturday, May 16, 2009

Comic Reviews

As my regular readers know, having shopped around for a while for a good mail-order comic shop I eventually came across Destination Venus who are based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. The shop has a huge stock of back issues - single and collected, they offer a standing order/subscription service, provide great customer service and clearly know and love comics.

I receive my comics once a month so my reviews will sometimes be a little behind publication date. When reviewing I'll try to avoid being too specific when it comes to spoilers but I will mention general plot points. For the moment I won't be grading publications on any sort of numerical scale.

As always, I'll be interested to hear your thoughts - ideally using the blog 'comment' feature that'll appear at the foot of each review.

0 comments: