Sunday, September 20, 2009

Out This Week

Here's a quick reminder that a couple of books I've recently posted about are scheduled to arrive in stores this Wednesday (or Thursday here in the UK):

X-Men Origins Collected Edition

First up is the X-Men Origins hardcover collected edition, which runs to 144 pages and features the origin stories of Colossus, Jean Grey, Beast, Wolverine, Sabretooth and Gambit.

I'm sure I've said before but I don't generally pick-up single issues and the collected edition but I'm making an exception for this book: it's one I want on the book shelf because I know I'll want to go back and reread the stories without trawling through comic boxes.







The Darkness/Pitt #2

Last week I mentioned that the first issue of Top Cow's The Darkness/Pitt was available to read free of charge courtesy of
comixology.com.

This week sees the publication of issue #2: as I said previously, having initially planned to pick this story up as a trade I enjoyed reading the free first issue and will now be picking up the remaining two monthly issues.

0 comments: