Saturday, October 31, 2009

Riese the Series Premiere

Tomorrow (Monday 2 November) sees the much-anticipated premiere of the steampunk/fantasy adventure Riese the Series from creators Ryan Copple and Kaleena Kiff.

Riese the Series will be released online bi-weekly through the website - www.riesetheseries.com - with episodes running for between eight to 12 minutes each.

A couple of weeks ago I posted the Riese trailer and some promotional material and received some really great email feedback from readers. In the meantime, I've been enjoying the 'behind the scenes' material at the Riese YouTube channel.

Riese co-creator Ryan Copple has been interviewed about the production by a number of sites - I particularly enjoyed the features published at The League of Extraordinary Genres and at ÜberSciFiGeek - and I'm looking forward to speaking with Ryan over the next few weeks for Escape from Tomorrow.

As I said a couple of weeks ago, I really like the look and feel of Riese and I'm looking forward to the first episode - more Riese the Series talk later this week ...

Riese the Series
Episode 1 Premieres Monday 2 November 2009
www.riesetheseries.com







Photographs, by Adam Blasburg, are used with permission
(click on photographs to enlarge)

0 comments: