Wednesday, November 4, 2009

DVD Release for Whiteout

Having missed out on watching Whiteout at my 'local' cinema earlier this year during the one and only week it was screened there I was interested in the news I received earlier today confirming that the film will receive its UK DVD release on 25 January 2010.

I'm told it isn't a great film - I don't think I expected it to be - but it's one I want to see and with a rrp of around £16 I'm hoping (expecting!) a two-disc release, so hopefully some worthwhile extras with, maybe, some focus on the original Greg Rucka books.

As I'd expect at this time of year there are a number of other notable DVD releases: following the recent release of X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Blood: The Last Vampire, late November sees both a single and two-disc release for Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen - yes, despite my earlier comments I'll still pick it up! - followed a week later by one of the most enjoyable films I've seen this year - G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra.

0 comments: