Saturday, March 27, 2010

Titanium Rain - Volume 1 ... Volume 2

It's been a while since I posted any news about Titanium Rain ...

With the release of the first hardcover collection of his book Titanium Rain just around the corner, Josh Finney has posted a number of fantastic pages from Volume 2 over at
his deviantArt site.

'In Formation', Titanium Rain, volume 2


I've written many, many times about just how much I enjoyed Titanium Rain - regular readers of Escape from Tomorrow may remember it was my favourite book throughout 2009 - and I'm really looking forward to picking-up the first hardcover collection and of course, later in the year, the second.

Titanium Rain, Volume 1 Hardcover
Created by Josh Finney and Kat Rocha, Published by Archaia

Visit the
Titanium Rain website for more details and click to view my previous posts about Titanium Rain.

0 comments: