Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!

Just a quick post to say I'll be enjoying a few days away with my wife over the forthcoming long Easter weekend so won't be updating this site again until probably Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Before I sign-off, it looks like promotion for Iron Man 2 is stepping-up ahead of the films release next Month. In the last few days we've seen the launch of the official website along with a site for the Stark Expo 2010, not to mention the variety of new posters and pictures that have been circulating including these great images over at Collider.com.

Here's my favourite poster - simple and effective. Have a Happy Easter.


(click on the image to enlarge)

2 comments:

Lan Pitts said...

I'll be sure to get this poster at WonderCon.

Zaius said...

You're a lucky man to be heading to WonderCon Lan - I'll be relying on eBay UK for a copy of the poster!