Thursday, November 4, 2010

Scott Pilgrim / The Baroness Team-Up (Sort Of)

My action figure 'collection' is slowly growing you'll be glad to read - I've recently added a Captain America and Black Widow to sit alongside Batgirl, assorted Batmen (Batmans?) and G.I. Joe's The Baroness ... and next on my list is Scott Pilgrim.

I've been really enjoying recently re-reading Bryan Lee O'Malley's Scott Pilgrim books published by Oni Press, and Edgar Wright's film - Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - is one of the best I've seen at the cinema all year.





These 6 inch figures from Mezco look fantastic I think and according to Forbidden Planet here in Britain will be available at the end of February 2011 and will retail at £12.99.

Epic.

Sources/Links
Mezco
Oni Press
Edgar Wright's blog
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World movie
Forbidden Planet UK

0 comments: